Transcript Requests

The Office of the Registrar processes all transcript requests. To obtain a copy of your official transcript, you may appear in person with a signed copy of the Authorization to Release Information form, $5 and photo I.D. Current students may request transcripts through their guidance counselor.

If you are unable to appear in person, you may mail a copy of the completed Authorization to Release Information form with a $5 check or money order payable to Norwich Free Academy:

Norwich Free Academy
305 Broadway
Norwich, CT 06360

Transcripts are processed by the end of the week in which the request and fee are received. For questions about a transcript request, email Melody Pishka, Registrar.