NFA is pleased to present to all eleventh grade students the option of enrolling in an SAT-preparation class to be held on the NFA campus during the months of January, February, and March. NFA Students will have the choice of taking the course at various times based on their individual schedules.
Deadline to register is Wednesday, January 15. If you have questions, or need assistance with registering your child, please call Curriculum Office Administrative Assistant, Maggie Auger, 860-425-5508. Please be sure you know which options suits your child's schedule prior to calling.
School Day Option
- January 23rd through March 24th.
- Students may choose to register for Math, English, or both.
- Students will be assigned two days per week for each subject area.
- Math will be offered during A1, B1, C1, E1, F2 and G1 study hall channels.
- English will be offered during A2, B2, and F1 study hall channels.
After school Option
- January 27th through March 24th. No class on half days.
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2:30 pm -3:30 pm.
- Monday and Thursday is English; Tuesday is Math.
- Students may choose to register for Math, English (either M or Th), or both.
- Saturday classes begin January 25; February 1, 8, 22, 29; March 7, 14, 21.
- 8:00 am -12:00 pm
- Time will be divided equally between both English and Math.